Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bridgey Bear

I feel sort of guilty right now because I'm watching t.v. and blogging while Jake is pacing around the bedroom trying to put our crying baby to sleep! I promise I offered to do it, but he prides himself in being able to get her to bed at night. Usually when I put her to bed she wakes up 20 minutes later, but when Jake puts her to bed, she stays asleep! Not fair! But there's nothing cuter than a hot daddy with his baby girl so I don't mind! ; ) Anyway, here's some more pictures of Bridget, sorry if people are getting sick of them but my world revolves around her now!


This is her first bath in the real tub, she loved it!


She loves her Uncle Ethan and Aunt Mer, I can't wait for her to meet Uncle Benny!



This is her Kung Foo move














I know they say babies can't smile for real at 5 1/2 weeks, but we swear Bridget can! She especially smiles when Jake plays with her. We tried to catch her on video but we only caught the last second of it. But here's a cute video of her watching her Daddy.


4 comments:

  1. Oh so very cute!! She looks so much like you Mekelle. Don't you love being a mom! It is the greatest! I am glad that everything is going well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the pictures coming! It isn't even close to being able to hold her, but I need something to tide us over until I get to do that again!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my she is so cute! so me and lori want to get together for lunch...maybe next week or something if you are up for it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kung foo baby!I can't get enough of your cute photos!

    ReplyDelete


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!