Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An Eventful Weekend

This past weekend was so much fun! My family came out and took Jake, Bridget, and I to Stadium of Fire and then Sunday we had Bridgee's baby blessing. Stadium of Fire was so fun, we were worried about how Bridget would handle all the noise but she did great! We just took turns holding a blanket over her ears and she didn't seem to be bothered at all. And I have to admit, the Jonas Brothers were awesome! ; ) It was so fun to see my little sister's reaction when they walked out on stage. It was even more fun to see my mom dancing and singing all the songs. I'm pretty sure my dad, Ethan, and Jake had a good time too! My parents got our family a hotel for after so we all went back and crashed! Jake has been working crazy hours between his 3 jobs so he was especially tired! The next day was the blessing and we had to have it after church because our family is SO big! It was so neat to see so many people that we love come to see our little Bridgee get blessed. It was a beautiful blessing and luckily Jake's Grandma Sorensen wrote it down for us, thanks Grandma! And thanks to everyone else who helped with the blessing!(Mom and Dad ;)

I thought the rompers looked
just as cute on her head as they do
on her bum!


Here's Bridgee Bear in her blessing dress. She's
laying on the blanket that my Grandma Smith
made for all my sibling's and me to be blessed in.
My mom brought it for Bridgee to use, I thought
it was so sweet.

My dad loves it when she sticks her tongue out,
and so do I!



The Jonas Brothers at Stadium of Fire..so fun!

Here's a random little story..Saturday morning I was laying
in bed with Bridget and the window was open and I heard this
really wierd swooshing sound. We were trying to sleep so I got up
to shut the window and when I layed back down Bridget's face
looked yellow! I was so confused! I looked out the window and
saw a giant hot air balloon a few yards away from my apartment.
It was so crazy! I thought it was just the most random thing.

I only wish she really knew how to hold her bottle!

4 comments:

  1. I love those blessing pictures! How fun to have your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how CUTE she is getting! I was so sad to miss the blessing, I am glad you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe you are married, let alone a MOTHER!! That is crazy! You guys look so happy! I'm so excited for your new journey with your beautiful family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to run into you in Utah! You looked really good! It looks like we might have blessed our girls on the same day. July 5? Bridget is a cute little babes!

    ReplyDelete


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!