Friday, August 28, 2009

Just too busy!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted a blog! We've been quite busy! We moved to Orem into a bigger apartment, thank goodness, I went home to Colorado for 2 weeks, got sick, my little brother and sister came for a week while Jake went backpacking, and now finally I have some time to unpack and blog of course! Colorado was a blast..we even had a little tornado while I was there! Our new apartment is so fun, Bridget has her own room even though she doesn't sleep in there. I'm having a hard time letting her be so far away..across the hall! We even have a pool here! We're so grateful for all the space.

Jake just started his student seminary teaching at American Fork High School and he is loving it. He says he has great students and he's learning alot. I'm so proud of him and excited to see what happens with all this!

Here is the "fort" we build for Bridget when we
go swimming and she needs a break. Looks rather
comfortable don't ya think? I wish I looked that
cute in a bikini!


This is her giraffe my parents bought for her...
she loves to cuddle with him and he puts
her right to sleep! I suggest all moms get cute giraffes
for their babies!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! I was just wondering the other day when you were going to be back on here...cute cute baby! sounds like summer has been crazy! we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!