Monday, November 1, 2010

The Curious Case of....Jake Sorensen?


So for some reason I really procrastinated Halloween this year. Even though I was so excited and I love Halloween, I guess I just figured that our costumes would magically appear! So the day before our ward party I ran around trying to find Bridget a costume and luckily Old Navy had a super cute Princess costume which was perfect because she's our little princess! I just had to add a few touches and then it worked great! So then an hour before the party I realized Jake and I didn't know what we were going to be. So at the last minute we decided to be old people and I'm pretty sure Jake had way too much fun with it. He went in to the bathroom looking 26 and 20 minutes later walked out looking 62! Actually older I think! It was so funny! People at church seriously did not know who he was. We had fun with it and I would be ok if he looked like this when he really is old! ; )


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha..that is sooo funny! I can't even recognize Jake. And I can't stop laughing because I can just see him having a ton of fun with that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we were old people last year and people totally didn't recognize Shane! I think that's my favorite costume idea that we've done so far. I think we'll have to do it again when we move somewhere new. =) You guys looked great!

    ReplyDelete


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!