Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camp-in!!

Last night Bridget really wanted to sleep in a tent, so Jake set up a tent in the living room and we set her up with her sleeping bag, pillow, blankie, lantern, and of course, a tv! Jake and I really wanted to get caught up on Psych so we figured we could turn on a more 2 year old appropriate movie in the tent. : ) She chose The Santa Clause 2 of all movies! Between her getting in and out of the tent and Hadley having her little issues, we still only got through one Psych episode but it was still a way fun night!





This picture is for Jake's sister Steph

1 comment:


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!