Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

I love Easter! I love the bright colored clothes everyone wears to church, I love the fun traditions, and I love that we get to celebrate our Savior. We had a really nice Easter this year, we went to church and when we got home my brothers were here! We had fun grilling and eating outside and then watching Bridget go on her Easter egg hunt. I love this age and how exciting everything is for her. It makes everything feel so special like when I was a kid.


My amazing little brother got his mission call last week to Daejeon Korea! We're so excited and so proud!

It was incredibly hard to get a decent picture of our family that morning, this was the best we could do
but of course they always look cute with their daddy!

she insisted on wearing that necklace : )

My mom and I made their skirts...yes, I'm proud of myself, sewing is not one of my strengths : ) thanks for the help mom!



We attempted the tie-dye Easter eggs, I do not suggest this method of dying...not very pretty and very messy!
Colleen had a birthday, so we tried to make it special with some strawberry shortcake! Happy Birthday Colleen!

2 comments:

  1. The skirts are amazing--great job! Miss you guys--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You are doing so good at updating your blog! I love love love your Easter pictures! You have the cutest family. and you look gorgeous in all the pictures...from Moab and beyond! I miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


From that...to this!

From that...to this!
Last April I had long blond hair and I could see my hip bones, and in less than 365 days I now have short dark hair and can't even see my feet let alone hip bones!

Dinosaur Bones

Dinosaur Bones
When my mom was pregnant with my little brother Ethan, she showed us the ultrasound picture and my other little brother Bennett was pretty certain it was a picture of dinosaur bones. So here she is, our cute pile of dinosaur bones!! Hopefully she's as cute in real life as she is here!

The best money we ever spent!

The best money we ever spent!
It's been really fun buying stuff for the baby on the way, Jake has especially had fun setting up all the new gadgets that bounce, swing, and sing! We have no room left in our tiny one room apartment but it's all worth it! I'm just hoping she really is a girl because I don't know what we'll do with all this pink stuff if she turns out to be a boy!


Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake
On February 14th my mom, grandma, and sister threw me an awesome baby shower back home in Colorado. It was kind of ironic that the same weekend last year they were throwing me a bridal shower. Anyway, my mom and sister Meredith made me the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen!!

A lovely little sinus infection...

A lovely little sinus infection...
So despite all the other wierd little things that go wrong with me, I never get sick! But for some reason when I went home to Colorado, I got the worst sinus infection I've had in so long! Being pregnant I can't take any medication so I had to resort to..well just take a look!